The Exeo Online Store accepts a variety of payment methods:
- Credit Cards or Debit Cards
Credit Cards or Debit Cards
Troubleshooting credit card & debit card payment errors
- If your card is new or recently reissued, make sure it has been activated.
- Double check the card type (for example, American Express), the account number and expiration date.
- Remove dashes or spaces from the account number.
- If everything seems to be correct, call the card issuer's customer service 800 number on the back of your card. Your credit card company may need to speak with you before they authorize your purchase.
To prevent any unnecessary delays processing your order, please ensure that the billing addresses on your order matches the information on your credit card account. If you have recently moved or are unsure whether you receive your credit card statement at your work or home address, please contact your card-issuing bank using the 800 number on the back of your credit card to confirm.
The card security code is a unique three or four digit number printed on the front (American Express) or back (Discover/MasterCard/Visa) of your card, in addition to the account number.
Daily spending limits for Debit Cards
Most debit and check cards have daily spending limits that may substantially delay the processing of an order, even if there is enough money in an account. When using a debit card, funds are immediately reserved in your bank account at the time you place your order. Please consult your card-issuing bank for information about your daily spending limits if you are having trouble placing your order.