How do I pair my New Krankz headphones?
- Ensure that your music player or phone is switched on and you have enabled the Bluetooth® function.
- Power on the headset by pressing and holding the multifunction key about five seconds. You will hear a “Power On” voice prompt and then a “Ready to Pair” voice prompt and the indicator light will flash blue then red and the headset is ready to pair to your device.
- Go to your Bluetooth® feature on your music player or phone, and set it to search for Bluetooth® devices.
- Select “Krankz” or "BT328" from the list of found devices on your music player or phone.
- If necessary, enter the passcode 0000 to pair and connect the headset to your device.
How far away can I use my headphones?
- The Bluetooth signal is only good up to about 33 feet line of sight, meaning no walls or obstacles can be between the headphones and your Bluetooth music player or phone.
- Your headphones will work the best if you keep your music player or phone within about 10 feet of your headphones.
- Having your music player or phone within arms reach is the optimal, especially if there are a lot of other Bluetooth devices (i.e. phones) near you.
What is the supplied cable far?
- Your headphones come fully charged and there is no need to try and charge them yet, just when the battery is dead.
- The supplied cable is for charging your headphones only!!
- Do not try to use your headphones with the charging cable attached and connected to any device.